Elektron Digitakt: il nuovo gioiello della casa svedese
Elektron Digitakt: gioiello di ingegneria svedese
Si tratta di un sampler, drum machine e sequencer che al suo interno presenta il classico engineering svedese di qualità.
Un motore digitale sonoro potentissimo che ben si presterà in situazioni live (ma chiaramente anche in studio).
Quello che soprende, inoltre, è un prezzo veramente concorrenziale: circa 770€.
Qui di seguito alcuni video demo che dimostrano le sue potenzialità e in fondo le specifiche tecniche:
Elektron DIGITAKT specifications:
– 8 internal audio tracks
– 8 dedicated MIDI tracks
– 1× Multi-mode filter per audio track
– 1× Assignable LFO per track
– Delay and Reverb send FX
– Sampling capability
– 64 MB sample memory
– 1 GB +Drive storage
– 2 × ¼” input & 2 × ¼” balanced output
– 1 × High Speed USB 2.0 port
– MIDI IN, OUT and THRU ports
– Overbridge support
Compact, rugged and to the point. Digitakt is a formidable drum machine. With an astounding feature set and an exquisite digital sound engine, the stage is set for a striking encounter.
Rhythm is a fundamental part of music. Off-kilter beats, four on the floor workouts, polyrhythmic excursions all serve the same purpose. They provide musical structure and sometimes they even make us dance.
Digitakt is a new compact drum machine from Elektron. It contains all the necessary tools to make people move to the beat. A digital and highly flexible sound engine, sampling capability, a live-friendly sequencer, the means to control external MIDI gear. Round it off with a super crisp OLED screen and wonderfully tactile back-lit buttons. Done deal.
Drum machines are something of an Elektron speciality. With the Digitakt we show why.
– Alive and kicking: Elektron DIGITAKT is a new compact drum machine from Elektron. It contains all the necessary tools to make people move to the beat. A digital and highly flexible sound engine, sampling capability, a live-friendly sequencer, the means to control external MIDI gear, and Overbridge support. Drum machines are something of an Elektron speciality. With the Digitakt we show why.
– Super quality: Elektron DIGITAKT is made for heavy use. It features all new hi res encoders and extremely durable back-lit buttons (rated for 50 million presses). The ultra crisp OLED screen perfectly renders the clear and streamlined user interface.
– Overbridge enabled: Fully integrate the Digitakt with your DAW, stream audio over USB, edit parameters in a beautiful VST/AU plugin environment. Overbridge is a software suite from Elektron, offering powerful tools when using Digitakt together with computers. Overbridge for Digitakt comes in two variants: Basic and Premium.
Overbridge Premium Highlights
– Fully integrate Digitakt with DAW environments
– Control Digitakt with a dedicated VST/AU plugin interface
– Use Digitakt as a 2 in/2 out sound card (CoreAudio/ASIO/WDM)
– Stream the eight internal tracks to separate DAW tracks (24 bit/48 kHz)
– Recall all Digitakt settings when loading a DAW project
– Plus all features of Overbridge Basic
Overbridge Basic Highlights
– Sample manager/librarian functionality
– MIDI over USB
– Digitakt sequencer/DAW sync
– Computer screen visualization of Digitakt parameters
– Audio streaming of Main outs over USB (time limited sessions)
– Overbridge Pricing: Overbridge Premium for Digitakt will be available in the Elektron webshop for 69USD/79EUR. Overbridge Basic for Digitakt will be free of charge.